MCA 20254th Mathematical Congress of the Americas
July 21-25, 2025
Apply to host a special session:
Submission window opens May 1, 2023.
About The Event
Mathematical Congress of the Americas
The goal of the Mathematical Congress of the Americas (MCA) is to internationally highlight the excellence of mathematical achievements in the Americas and foster collaborations among researchers, students, institutions and mathematical societies in the Americas.
The 2025 edition is hosted by the Institute of the Mathematical Sciences of the Americas (IMSA) – University of Miami, USA.
Welcome to MCA 2025!
We hope you will have a great conference, and that it will be a time for discovery and exploration.
Looking forward to meeting you!
There will be many participants from the Americas and the world. A great chance to make new friends and collaborators!
Mathematical Council of the Americas
The Mathematical Council of the Americas (MCofA) is a network for professional mathematical societies and research institutes based in the Americas, dedicated to promoting the development of mathematics, in all its aspects, throughout the continent. As a continental collaborative effort, special attention is given to cooperating with the Mathematical Union for Latin America and the Caribbean (UMALCA).
The MCofA aims to highlight the excellence of mathematical achievements in the Americas within the context of the international arena and to foster the scientific integration of all mathematical communities in the continent.
The MCofA organizes a quadrennial Mathematical Congress of the Americas (MCA) that rotates host countries throughout the continent.
Learn more about the MCofA here.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Jorge Vitório Pereira
Melanie Matchett Wood
University of California, Berkeley
- Iván Angiono, Nacional University of Cordoba
- Federico Ardila, San Francisco State
- Carolina Benedetti, Universidad de los Andes
- Ernesto Birgin, University of Sao Paulo
- Lewis Bowen, University of Texas, Austin
- Leah Edelstein-Keshet, University of British
- Alexandre Fernandes, University of Fortaleza
- Christof Geiss, Universidad Nacional Autonóma de Mexico
- Robert Jerrard, University of Toronto
- Matilde Lalín, Universite de Montreal
- Emmy Murphy, Princeton University
- Luis Nuñez Betancourt, CIMAT Guanajuato
- Jose Perea, Northeastern University
- Maksym Radziwill, University of Texas, Austin
- Kavita Ramanan, Brown University
- Daniel Remenik, Universidad de Chile
- Nancy Rodriguez, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Giancarlo Urzúa, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Hong Wang, University of California, Los Angeles
- Alex Wright, University of Michigan